"I have never welcomed the weakening of family ties by politics or pressure" - Nelson Mandela.
"He who travels for love finds a thousand miles no longer than one" - Japanese proverb.
"Everyone has the right to respect for his private and family life, his home and his correspondence." - Article 8 of the European Convention on Human Rights.
"When people's love is divided by law, it is the law that needs to change". -
David Cameron.

Friday 28 June 2013

Spotted on Facebook

'I am a UK citizen who met the woman of my dreams during my volunteering stints to Ghana less than six months ago, to which she is Ghanaian, and we are now happily married :) With the increased restrictions on non-EEA residents being allowed into the UK we are now considering moving to the 'Eurozone' in line with this Freedom of Movement Directive, so I will become an EU citizen as opposed to British as per overall continental law. '


No comments:

Post a Comment