"I have never welcomed the weakening of family ties by politics or pressure" - Nelson Mandela.
"He who travels for love finds a thousand miles no longer than one" - Japanese proverb.
"Everyone has the right to respect for his private and family life, his home and his correspondence." - Article 8 of the European Convention on Human Rights.
"When people's love is divided by law, it is the law that needs to change". -
David Cameron.

Friday 25 October 2013

Follow up to the account of an interview in a British Embassy, by the spouse of a British citizen.

Previously : http://britcits.blogspot.co.uk/2013/10/account-of-interview-in-british-embassy.html

'We are refused. They said my intention for marrying David is not pure and our relationship is not genuine, because my work touched some sensitive issues in China. I don't know how I feel right now, I am not just sad. They asked me so many questions about my work, just very little and superficial questions about my current relationship with my husband, and now they used this against our relationship!!!

'If we are not in love, for what reasons we can bear this whole thing!!! How many sleepless days and nights on Skype phone calls emails, how many tears... his twin sister even flew all the way with him to China to marry me, I dont know what I am going to say to my mother in law and father in law and my own parents. This is not fair..............I am so sad I cannot even type here....Thanks for your good wishes.'


No comments:

Post a Comment