"I have never welcomed the weakening of family ties by politics or pressure" - Nelson Mandela.
"He who travels for love finds a thousand miles no longer than one" - Japanese proverb.
"Everyone has the right to respect for his private and family life, his home and his correspondence." - Article 8 of the European Convention on Human Rights.
"When people's love is divided by law, it is the law that needs to change". -
David Cameron.

Sunday 24 November 2013

Allow Colette Matthews to stay in the UK.

http://www.gopetition.com/petitions/allow-colette-matthews-to-stay-in-the-uk.html

'I have lived in the UK legally for 9 years, worked the entire time, paid taxes, never claimed any benefits and not breached any of my visa conditions but the UKBA have denied my recent visa application expecting me to return to South Africa with or without my 7 month old baby....'

'If I lose my appeal:
I will be removed from the UK and I do not qualify to apply for any other type of visa.
I will be split up from my British partner
I will be forced to take our child away from his British father or I will be separated from our child
I will be split up from my parents, sister and grandmother whom have all acquired British citizenship
I will be sent back to a country with high crime where I have no accommodation, no family, no job and no means of transport.'

Colette fights to stay - Facebook campaign :
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Colette-Fights-To-Stay/222134487910645


Facebook campaigns for divided families:
http://britcits.blogspot.co.uk/search/label/facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment