"I have never welcomed the weakening of family ties by politics or pressure" - Nelson Mandela.
"He who travels for love finds a thousand miles no longer than one" - Japanese proverb.
"Everyone has the right to respect for his private and family life, his home and his correspondence." - Article 8 of the European Convention on Human Rights.
"When people's love is divided by law, it is the law that needs to change". -
David Cameron.

Sunday, 6 April 2014

Sunday Politics West
Andy and Molly and Trev's family on Sunday Politics West - at 42:36 :
http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b03zhsvr/Sunday_Politics_West_06_04_2014/

'It's like a nail being driven through my heart. I live for my kids and my wife... I wake up for them every morning. It's just a sad, sad situation.' - Trev Rungasamy, Afghanistan and Iraq veteran, husband and father to a divided family.

'The Tory government is heartless. '
- Labour prospective candidate, Labour NW. Is that a commitment then?

No comments:

Post a Comment