"I have never welcomed the weakening of family ties by politics or pressure" - Nelson Mandela.
"He who travels for love finds a thousand miles no longer than one" - Japanese proverb.
"Everyone has the right to respect for his private and family life, his home and his correspondence." - Article 8 of the European Convention on Human Rights.
"When people's love is divided by law, it is the law that needs to change". -
David Cameron.

Thursday, 16 January 2014

From the comments section

'My name is Trevandran Rungasamy, South African born, moved to the UK in 2003 to join the British army. I served from 2003 until 2012. Due to the cutbacks I was made redundant in 2012.

'During my just under 10 year service, I served on four operations laying down my life for Queen and Country because I believe in freedom and democracy and fighting for what's right, To uphold justice and pursue happiness.

'I got married to my high school sweetheart in 2008, to the lady of my dreams, and blessed with two amazing kids who are both British citizens ,we decided to go to SA for a well deserved holiday in 2012, and before you know it, it ended up to run a bit longer then planned with catching up with family,

'To cut the long story short I came back to to UK to get our lives back to where it was and the UK government  has closed its doors to my wife's spouse visa due to the new laws. They DECLINED her visa saying that I don't earn enough. I as a hard working British tax payer have not for a day claimed any sort of working benefit and don't need anything from handouts. I'm hard working, and since being back have got a job as a class 1 driver earning in excess of 20k, but because it's with an agency they declined her visa. This is a big moneymaking scheme for the thousands of people that are getting emotionally and mentally abused by the system. We pay their salaries, the taxpayers have the right to a family life. I will move Heaven and Earth to see my kids and beautiful wife but the system is making this unbearable

'My 4 year old daughter cries her eyes out for me and asks her mom - will she see her dad again,
 is he gone back to the desert?

'Only God knows the pain and suffering and tears from our babys and loved ones.'

No comments:

Post a Comment